Term Of Use
* Your Acceptance
* Description of the Website
q8hd.net is an intependent free video hosting website which enables users to access, view, upload, share and comment on their personal videos. While users are allowed unlimited storage space (unless otherwise notified by e-mail), the size of each video is limited to 750 MB. Since the Website is not designed to back up video data, you are responsible for taking all necessary precautions in that regard. Finally, and in accordance with Internet practice and custom, advertisements may be incorporated into the Website.
* Availability of the Website
In principle, the Website may be accessed 24/7, except in the event of a scheduled or unscheduled interruption for maintenance or in the event of force majeure. Since we are automatically subject to an obligation to use our best endeavours, we shall not be liable for damage of any kind due to the Website being unavailable.
*Copyright and Content Policy
q8hd.net respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same. q8hd.net does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its
Website or related services, and q8hd.net will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes another's intellectual property rights. q8hd.net reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice. q8hd.net will also terminate a User’s account if the User is determined to be a repeat infringer of copyright. q8hd.net may remove such Content and/or terminate a
User's account due to a violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide q8hd.net's Copyright Agent the following information:
User's access for uploading such Content in violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in an email enables us to most efficiently locate and remove the infringing material.
- (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide q8hd’s admin the written information specified below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of all of the copyrighted works that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the q8hd website, including, a URL of the specific location of the infringing material;
- Information sufficient to allow us to contact you including, at a minimum, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
admin's email to contact is: admin (at) q8hd (dot)
* Submission Rules
First, there are some rules to follow. We know, you hate rules, but they exist to keep q8hd from devolving into chaos and becoming another business horror story. So here you go
- No cloning allowed. We're talking about duplicating videos that already exist on the site. We HATE duplicates, because repetition repetition sucks sucks. So before you upload a video to q8hd, please conduct a search to see if it already exists here.
- We will not allow sexually explicit videos on the
- Music videos are not allowed.
- Dress for success. Package your videos with killer titles, descriptions, thumbnails, and tags to attract viewers.
o Irresistible Titles: give your video a title no one can resist.
o go ahead and describe the contents of your video in vivid detail, but don't give away the punch line.
o Eye-Catching Thumbnails: Pick an image from your video that accurately represents its contents and grabs attention. But if it's something gross, don't show it - we like to eat while browsing the site.
o Tag Away: Use as many tags as you want to describe your video. That helps people find it in a search.
Pick a channel. If your video fits more than one channel, choose one that applies most.